I want to start out by giving Lindsay over at Home, Hugs, and Huskies a HUGE thank you for nominating me for this award. I am regularly astounded by her children’s books, stories about homeschooling, and just all around authenticity.
7 Facts About Me:
1) Despite acting notoriously ungrateful, I am so thankful for my wonderful husband (N).
2) Although I can generally keep my behavior in check, I am terrified of dogs.
3) As an Aries born in the year of the Dragon, I have a pretty feisty personality.
4) I am listening to a GoT skit about Jon Snow coming back to life (uh, spoiler alert?) as I write these facts.
5) I am often puzzled by the behavior of others.
6) Making cake is one of my absolute favorite things to do and I am sad I don’t get to do it more often.
7) I am expecting my second baby on May 30th.
This probably goes without saying, but you certainly have to right to refuse this award. I just wanted to do my part to show my appreciation for these incredible women that inspire me.
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you’re able, I would appreciate any amount you can give to help keep this site going. Just click on the “Support Quality Content” widget below to get started.
Support Quality Content
Click here to financially support the quality content you find here.