As I lie here in my bed, I feel compelled to share with you some things I’m thankful for.
1) I am so grateful for my sweet husband. I would be so lost without him.
2) I am thankful for my family. Through thick and thin, they have been there for me. I can’t imagine my life without them.
3) Those of you reading this. I feel so blessed to have such fantastic people as part of my circle.
4) The ability to read and write has blessed my life so greatly. These two skills have been my constant companions for close to 20 years.
5) I don’t usually wax religious on here, but today is special. I am so thankful for my faith and the peace it brings to my life.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you can spend it with someone you love.
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you’re able, I would appreciate any amount you can give to help keep this site going. Just click on the “Support Quality Content” widget below to get started.
Support Quality Content
Click here to financially support the quality content you find here.