(Okay, it’s also showing how excited I was for the SoundSational Parade at Disneyland)
I was reminded by sherites that today is “Love Your Body Day”! I’ve been thinking a lot recently about what I like about my body. Because I work in an environment where there are a lot of women on diets I have to remind myself a lot. It’s surprisingly easy to get sucked onto the diet bandwagon, even if you don’t want to be on a diet.
Here is my list of what I like about myself.
1) I am really smart. I know that sounds fairly egotistic, but I don’t think that women focus on how smart they really are often enough.
2) I really like my neck. It’s the prefect length for turtlenecks (which keep me nice and warm in the cold Minnesota climate!)
3) I like my butt, like. . . a lot.
4) I like that I’m strong enough to do anything I want or need to.
5) I like how good I am at planning things.
What do you like about yourself?