(Okay, it’s also showing how excited I was for the SoundSational Parade at Disneyland)
I was reminded by sherites that today is “Love Your Body Day”! I’ve been thinking a lot recently about what I like about my body. Because I work in an environment where there are a lot of women on diets I have to remind myself a lot. It’s surprisingly easy to get sucked onto the diet bandwagon, even if you don’t want to be on a diet.
Here is my list of what I like about myself.
1) I am really smart. I know that sounds fairly egotistic, but I don’t think that women focus on how smart they really are often enough.
2) I really like my neck. It’s the prefect length for turtlenecks (which keep me nice and warm in the cold Minnesota climate!)
3) I like my butt, like. . . a lot.
4) I like that I’m strong enough to do anything I want or need to.
5) I like how good I am at planning things.
What do you like about yourself?
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you’re able, I would appreciate any amount you can give to help keep this site going. Just click on the “Support Quality Content” widget below to get started.
Support Quality Content
Click here to financially support the quality content you find here.